Reviews (1,013)Thank you for a great deal!! Awesome products great prices! I did receive what I was supposed to but have the buffalo nickel you can't even make out anything on them that's eight of them I purchasesouthern_roots_coinSeller
Please check your receipt and read the details. They were listed as “no date”. You received exactly what you purchased. Awesome pieces of silver. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you! Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you, great seller I appreciate you! Not the best condition.southern_roots_coinSeller
You won a free war nickel in a chat Givy. You didn’t even purchase anything. I pulled the giveaway fast with 3 people in it just so you could win and you leave this review. 🤯 Thank you for the 1/4 goldback!! I appreciate it!! thank you fur the gold back!! so beautiful Thank you so much for the 1/4 Goldback!!! ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ Awesome show!!! Shipped quickly, packaged very well. Arrived exactly as described. Thanks again 👍👍 Thank you for the Givvy. Great show.