Reviews (101)Package received! Great deals! Awesome Show & Host! Quick shipping too!!! Thank you! If you haven’t done so, check out this seller. She’s awesome! Always tries to help you find what you need, and her prices are very reasonable! 💖💖 Awesome first purchase. Thanks so much. Loved it all. Great keychains! Thank you for being a great seller! Great products! Great prices and perfect transaction! Received on time and items were what I expected. Love my charms and customer service is always amazing ! Thank you, love them soooo cute!! Fast shipping, Adorable Goofy keychain... Packaged well.. thank you 🙏🏻 Love the bundle of keychains! Can’t wait for my daughter to see them on her birthday 🥰. Seller was awesome on the live and was willing to search for all my random requests! Super quick shipper too! 10/10. I’ll definitely be back 😊 thank you!! Thanks for the keychain bundle and mini stanley keychains. G8 prices. Speedy delivery. ty my autistic grandson loves the clickers My mother will be so excited for a good pair of shoes. Thank you so much, Love everything! Great quality! 💕 Everything was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition!! Check out this great seller. You won’t be disappointed!! Everything was as promised and very good quality. I received my order and love everything! Thank you so much 🫶 Adorable love video since I couldn’t remember Cute little items! Thank you so much!! 😊 ty girl that was fast .love my stuff ❣️