Reviews (917)a few more significant fxs than I thought but the color was out of this world Love the highland cow so cute The mushroom is more spectacular than one the phone! I love this shop! Great quality and shipping was fast. I am very happy. I love this seller! I buy from her every week. The quality and shipping is awesome! Beautiful crystals for fair prices! Thank you! Absolutely beautiful pieces, packed very well. thank you so much for the great deals. so happy with my purchase ☺️ Everything is beautiful! It was all packed very well!So glad you love your order!! 🥰 Thanks for the great review! Absolutely nice things! Fast shipping too!Thank you for the great review!! 🫶🏼 Glad you love you items!! Quality crystals and deals on them. This seller delivers all the way around. Fast and friendly service and shipping. I would recommend this seller to anyone who wants a good deal. Very good deals on quality crystals. Fast and friendly service and shipping. Would recommend this seller to anyone. Come by for some outstanding deals and crystals. So glad you love your items!! 🫶🏼 Scored some quality crystals for some outstanding prices. This seller offering some unbelievable deals on her products. Fast and friendly service and shipping to boot. I don't think you can go wrong here. Aww thank you so much for the great review 🥰 Love my sphere I was also well packed. Thank you! Glad you love the sphere!! 🥰 thank you for the review!! everything was perfect and wrapped with care. I’m so glad you loved your order!! 🥰 ty for the review!! Great seller, with great deals! Shipping was great and all pieces were well packaged!!Glad you loved your order!!! 🥰 ty for the review!! CuteGlad you like your order!! 🥰 ty for the review! This order took awhile to show up- 10 day. Maybe I'm spoiled by other sellers that ship next day but the crystals themselves are stunning and nicely packaged. Sorry it took longer than expected…It was a holiday weekend…I shipped the order next business day (Tuesday) I’m happy you loved your items 🥰 Absolutely beautiful 😍❤️. Thank you Very much. love everything ! thank you!So glad you are happy with your order!! Ty for the review!! 🥰 Absolutely stunning clear quartz tower. Great quality and very well wrapped for shipping. I’m so glad you love it 🥰 ty for the review!! Always amazing You’re amazing! Thanks for the review!! 🥰 Wow, better in person, amazing pieces tks. 🤞🪡🔮Glad you love your order!! 🥰