Reviews (116)Pristine items at an unbeatable price! Great seller! Thank you for the giveaway! Really impressed with the packing and as always super friendly seller…thanks for hooking me up with the vinyl protectors, you are the man!!! Man, extremely happy with the purchase and the careful packaging! I was surprised how fast it got here! This was my second time ordering from you, easily one of my favorite on this entire app! Thank you!! Perfect artifact and in great condition thank you so much Record was shipped very securely and very quickly! Thanks for the freebie as well! An amazing seller and super fast shipping also thanks for the deals bro Packaged very well! Thank you!
southjerseymusicexchangeSeller
Good evening Mikaela. I appreciate your feedback and couldn’t help but. Price the “Overall” rating of 4 stars. Was there an issue with the order I needed to be aware of such as an item received that was not as described in video. Once again thank you and I look forward to hearing back 🙏 Great seller. Fast shipping. Well packaged
Best of the best seller. Ships fast. No complaints. Best seller on What not!! Shipped same day and with care!! Never disappointed when I buy from SJ Music!! A++++ One of the best sellers on here for sure 👍 hands down…super fast shipping and also gives great deals.. thanks again bro i really appreciate it 🙏 Fast Shipping and great Packaging Thank you!! The cds came in in amazing condition. Great packaging appreciate the sleeves as well Thee Absolute Quickest Shipper I’ve seen on Whatnot EVER! Lightning Speed Shipment, Excellent Vinyl! Thank you so much!! 5 start treatment as usual. Records got here super fast. IN PERFECT CONDITION. They have the best prices and the records looks and sounds amazing 10/10