Reviews (868)Awesome seller and amazing guy I was verry happy with my card quality and the ampunt of care they put on making sure my packages make it safely. Thought this stream was the Avery stream and didn’t know I won the givy thank you so much Storm emeralda as a “loss”, I pulled the Kyogre from one pack. Definitely the best wheels on WN 💚
So happy with how fast and secure the cards were shipped. Also didn’t realize how many beautiful cards I got for a steal lol 🤪 thank you SOK and Evan 🫶🏼 Incredible people. Incredible mission. Incredible value. Great shipping cards mint Super fast shipping and so appreciative of everything you guys do. Thank you!! Amazing streamer!!! Highly recommend Always an amazing company to purchase from! Thank you for all that you guys do!!! I think I like the thirst trap sticker of Colt more than the cards I won! 🤷🏼♀️ Weird vibe in this stream. One host is cool, the other is rude. Other YouTubers/streamers that are in the same room bid against other buyers and tend to win most of the good wheel items.Thanks for the feedback. We do want to clarify that all wheel outcomes are completely random—no buyer, creator, or streamer receives preferential outcomes. Some people bid and purchase more frequently, which naturally gives them more opportunities to hit items. We ship orders next business day and take considerable care in packaging, but if there was a specific issue with your shipment, please contact us so we can address it. We’ll also review your feedback regarding the hosts. South of Kanto is the GOAT of streamers!! Thank you for the givvy! Awesome company. Awesome streamer ended up just stopping in to watch the wheel and won a givy and pulled an IR from it which was cool and came with extras as well. Highly recommend watching and will
Definitely buy from in the future. Loved everything I received! made it safely what can I say, best stream on whatnot! authenticity, honesty, community, mental health and support...... glad to have been able to purchase this month! packaging was on point, everything arrived beautifully and I can't wait to rip em up!!!! thanks to the whole team, and remember you're always welcome at Em's Classic Barbershop in Denver, CO!!!!! fantastic shipping! the protection for my cards was top notch 👌 Cards are super clean and well packaged! Arrived on time and always a great time hanging with you guys on stream 💞💞