Reviews (423)Sorry for the delay. It was in a “Chewey” box. I thought it was my order for my dog. 😂 It’s beautiful! I love it! spacecoastvintagejunkiesSeller
We try to recycle good boxes when we can. That is hilarious tho 😂 Awesome piece!! He fits in perfect!! Thank you!! SPECTACULAR seller!!!!! The show was SO much fun, I got some incredibly beautiful items, they shipped across the country in only 4 days from winning, and were packed VERY well to get here safely and intact. I urge anyone reading this review to get in their shows, have a helluva good time, and buy some really cool stuff!! Beautiful recipe box!!!! Thank you for my free gift as well!! Awesome show 🫶 Beautiful piece! Packaging was amazing! Thank you so much for the $50 givey !!! That was my first time ever to win a big giveaway ,so much appreciated 🥰 Absolutely Amazing Carnival Amber Egg plate! Shipped carefully and thoughtfully to preserve the vintage collectible! Ty so much ! Great seller Excellent Packaging and Shipping Skills 🔥 Everything was perfect. Thank you Everything was great and I just loved your show. I will be back again. Great little light!
Fast shipping Fast and wonderful shipping great show This order was shipped promptly and I loved everything!! I purchased these items in a raid which was a lot of fun to participate in! The items were well wrapped with the use of both paper and bubble wrap. I really appreciate it. Thank you!! I thought i was bidding on glass and marbles, lesson learned to not start bidding when u just enter a show and not listen. Beautiful as described and goes with my collection.
Beautiful glass pieces in fabulous condition!!!! Packaging was fantastic, thank you for a great transaction Loved my goodies!! Was a great show and will be purchasing from this team again! Perfect transaction. Thank you Packaged perfectly. Thank you for handling this well! It’s stunning… and so unique of a piece. I love oil lamps so i’m excited to add this one to my collection! Thank you so much 💚💚