Reviews (111)Terrific items even better in person! Thanks so much! Great pieces…just as described! Thank you! 💜💜💜 Love this seller! She is so helpful. Everything as described. Thank you! So happy! Love my clasps ❤️ Always a happy customer! thanks for the gift as well! Great selection of silver findings and loved the filigree connectors 💜💜💜 100% compostable packaging to boot? I’d give you 20 stars if I could! The Best clasps I’ve ever received! Sterling & gorgeous gemstones 🤩 I will definitely be back! Thank you! Amazing deals and amazing sterling findings. Love that the items are labeled so you know exactly what you purchased!! lovelovelove it! thanks so much fast shipping. we'll packaged. great deals My first order with you and I’m very pleased, thank you. thanks so much! love love love it I love love that she labels everything! It is super helpful! Love love all my new Swarovskis!!! Fast shipping and great prices Awesomeness as always 💜💜💜 Great seller and I received my order quickly! Beautiful Swarovskis, thank you! 💜❤️😄