Reviews (41)Thank you for my bag. Lovely seller with good vibes. Fast shipping. amazing as always great seller great prices amazing quality will buy again x Love love love. Perfect coach bag! Just what I have been looking for! Slightly disappointed with this purchase. I knew the bag was preloved and wasn’t expecting it to be perfect, but unfortunately it smells strongly of cigarette smoke inside the bag which wasn’t mentioned at the time of purchase. It also needs a good clean inside which I expect to some degree being pre loved/vintage bag, but it also has some sticky residue around the piping/edges. The seller described it as fairly clean, so I wasn’t expecting these issues. Hopefully I can clean it up and get rid of the smell but I do feel the condition could have been described more thoroughly especially the smoke smell should have been disclosed. Amazing Seller. Beautiful bags. Trusted and Recommended. Thank you. perfect thank you will be back to buy more Great Seller with Pristine Authentic Bags only ever recieved ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️🫶 Very happy with todays deliveries 🫶 Thankyou great thankyou so much xxx Amazing lovely seller! Love it! Amazing genuine Seller. My items are things of beauty. What a Bargain. Thank you. Thanks for my Beautiful Bag ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ just home from holiday and opended it up to find a lovely surprise 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Amazing Lady 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 Lovely purchase and lovely ladies My gorgeous bags have came Ty so so much my gorgeous girl ✨🙌❤️a✨✨✨✨✨✨seller ! Amazing seller will buy from again. Thank you! Very happy xx Thank you x Lovely seller and lady who deserves to do so well. Thrilled with my quality authentic bag. Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♥️🌼 Amazing seller, item as described, quick shipping. Thank you! Amazing Genuine Lady with Excellent Quality Bags 5 star ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ Happy with my items received Gorgeous thank you so much 🩷🙌 beautiful bag. its a pity about the creeds though..