Reviews (79)Yall!!!! This lady has hot deals!! She is lovely!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love it all !! Will always come back ! The items and prices were awesome! However, a liquid highlighter exploded inside the packaging while in transit. It covered all the items in the bag, ruining several items. I would definitely continue to buy from the seller but it may be a good idea to use boxes instead of bags since usps seems to suck at being gentle. This lady never disappoints she has amazing shows with awesome deals. If you’re not watching her show and getting her deals you’re missing out.
Thank you so much for my items they were packaged well they arrived fast and they were exactly what you said they were!! It’s isn’t so much to do with the seller it has to do more with the fact that usps wrecked the makeup inside came to me all broke up inside the box from being tossed around . I love the products you sell and I bought just won’t be able to use them. Fast shipping! Recommend seller. Granddaughters will love using the makeup! Prices are unbeatable! Will be back. Thank you. Great service and fast shipping Fast shipping great items Ty so much I love all the items!! Im happy i fund u guys. Hit i suggest adding more protection :) Even though 1 item was damaged I will still give you guys 5 star because of the fact that you refunded that - damaged item during transit. I didnt have to wait over 1 day. Thank you so much! So happy to have you have found me!
Glad we were able to correct the damaged item so quickly for you!
Thank you 💖 Great deals, everything was packed well and shipped fast. Thank you When I say this lady is amazing I mean she is amazing. She has great deals. Great products. She’s easy to listen to. She sold me my stuff. I had a great time she packaged and shipped and it was here in no time and when I opened it up, there was a little package in there that said a little something extra for you. She is so sweet book Mark her follow her and make sure you get in one of her shows.!!! Thank you, thank you thank you!! 💖💖 Great product and fast shipping.☺️ such great deals fast shipping so happy I came upon her live Thank you, so happy you found me too 🎀💖 I'm so excited for winning anything. The package was mailed out quickly. Fantastic show!! Great deals!! Wonderful! Really good deals and fast shipping!💖