Reviews (318)Package arrived in great condition. Very happy with it. Highly recommend this seller! My coins were very high quality... I would absolutely buy from Kev again. packaging was excellent! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lovely items. Great to deal with . Packed well. Lovely items . Great packaging Thanks Sparkly! Always extremely well packaged and sent with care 🙌🏻 with the coins can we have a description on the coin so I know what i paid for it? super happy, highly recommend fantastic seller, great item beautiful set of coins ! thank you Becoming one of my favorite sellers my order arrived in perfect order, thankyou Packed well. Quick service. Quick postage. Thanks very much Kev.lovely items. Thanks Kev very nice
Items as shown on screen great customer communication, all packages have arrived on time with no damsge, 100% great seller.. I'd buy through Kev anytime. Great seller, fast shipping Excellent sellers to buy from Awesome items and quick delivery
Items always packed well Great seller! Amazing prices! Great packaging! Great service and product was as described and displayed. Thanks Kev! fast delivery, great auctions Highly recommended this seller