Reviews (98)Great items, packed very well and fast shipping. Thanks so much! What a wonderful gift thanks you so much My first show and everything was very nice , fast shipping, and packaged very well You can tell that Oleana really puts some thought behind the pieces that she curated foe her shows. She is always bringing interesting, unusual jewelry and I just love that. She also goes above and beyond for her giveaways! Thanks girl 😘 Simply Beautiful-thank you so much! beautiful pieces!! enjoyed your show! This girllllll has the most beautiful curated collection of jewelry, I just love what she puts together 😊 Cool and unusual vintage jewelry. Lovely seller. Safe and quick shipping. I’ll be back. ❤️ You're amazing! thank you! Thank you so much! Wonderful seller and beautiful pieces! Beautiful pieces, shipped fast & well packaged. Thank you! Beautiful pieces thank you! ✨ Thank you! Enjoyed the show and the range of items. Very happy with my purchase. 🩷 Sparkly is the best! I got some super cute scratches back earrings for free! She is so generous and her positive energy is infectious 🖤 Beautiful pieces, Thank You! Amazing Seller!! I just adore her, and you will too! Great jewelry, great deals and packaged perfectly. Ships fast- wish I could give 10⭐️!! Amazing show and literally so many great deals! Tysm for all the goodies💕🥰 Loved everything so much! So many great treasures! Tysm💕 Such a cute boho bundle!Adorable bracelets, sweet necklaces, and the cutest earrings, everything is even prettier in person. Secure packaging and super fast shipping. Fun bundles! Thank you 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Another gorgeous haul, absolutely thrilled with my purchases again! 🖤