Reviews (269)Thank you! Item as described :)
Great news 😊hope to see you at the next show Thank you so much for my awesome package! I absolutely love supporting mommy and mini’s shows and your daughter was so adorbs!🤗 thank you for the givvy and extra special treat! Looking forward to your next live!Awe thank you so much. Ambree aka mini is adorable you should look up her wrestling videos 😍 Thank you, got our shipment pretty fast! That’s great. I was wondering about ground shipping Thank youYou are so very welcome ❤️ yay thank you! will for sure purchase again in future shows!😊 Awesome deals n packaging Thank You just as described and shown :) Love their shows! Great prices, fast delivery, great people! real nice packaging nice people Great seller! Love my items. Will definitely be back 🫶🏻 I had to pay for shipping of my item. It was a tiny box in a more than big. Enough box to send the merchandise. The box was very sloppy both inside and out. I’m glad I didn’t buy this for myself so I don’t have to shop here again.
I’m so sorry! But your product was perfect condition and on whatnot you always pay for shipping. I hope you find stuff else where. Have a great day 🩷 Amazing seller quick ship and delivery
fantastic! fast shipping! Great job! Items arrived quickly and were packaged nicely. Really satisfied with all our stuff! Will def buy more great seller and show! items were packaged well and received everything I ordered. she also had many items my daughter has been looking for but can't find. Needoh was authentic! Will definitely shop with in the future! thank you :) Good items, and fast shipping. Great packaging, fast shipping. Thanks! Fast delivery!! Authentic needoh! My daughters loved it