Reviews (16)Amazing seller.Fast shipping 💚💚Thank you for coming through and showing love in my first show 🫶🫶 thank you so much for the fast shipping. Well package great deals. Awesome streamer also thank you for the extras. Highly highly recommend.💚🦖🫶🏼Thank you for coming through and supporting my first show pa! 🫶 Awesome seller, everything worked out great, 10/10 !Thank you for you support 🙏 I appreciate you coming in. thanks for the hat! I LOVE it! will definitely be back to purchase more!You’re very welcome ☺️ Thank you for supporting my first show. Thank you for the cutest givvy ever. You’re welcome than you for your support 🫶 ThanksThank you for your help and support Bourbon 🫶 I appreciate you. She’s even prettier in person! Ty sooo much I’m happy that you are satisfied with your purchase 🫶 Thank you for stopping by and checking out and supporting my first show. Fast shipping and packed with care. This is a terrific seller! Thank you for coming through and supporting my first show 🫶 I appreciate you. OMG!!!! It’s SOOO FLUUFFYYYY!! I’m in absolute love with this monkey!!! It got here safe and oh so fast. You’re awesome. Thank you for working with me. I’ll definitely be a return buyer. I’m glad you got what you were looking for. If u ever want the white cat I got that one too. 😊 Thank you for your support I appreciate it. Thank you!You’re very welcome! Thank you for coming in and showing love 🫶 Super fast shipping! Been wanting this item forever- thank you!! Thank you 🙏 I am glad you finally got what you wanted and fast 💨 too 😊 Great seller and fast shipping Thank you for the review and your support 🫶🫶