Reviews (63)Homie!!!!!! Ty very much!!!! Brooooo keep the color packaging! Baaaang! Make me want another one…ya know! Glhf and stay disciplined!spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Thank YOU homie!! I appreciate that so much!🔥let’s go! That’s my favorite color so had too!😎 Oh man tysm I have been wanting this one daffy space thank you spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Thank YOU so much friend! Appreciate your support always!!🔥✨ Spot i got didn’t have big hits but break was chill and cards came as scene. Thank you for a fun break
spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Thank you SO much for the support and glad you had a fun time during the break! Hope to see you around again🔥✨ Great streamer! Thank you so much!spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Thank You SO much!! I appreciate it very much hope to see you around again✨ Thank you so much!!💕🫶🏻spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Thank you SO much!!🩷 loved chatting!! Great packaging!!!! Way fast delivery sheeesh! Thanks homie!spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Much appreciate the love homie!!🔥 thank you so much for the support see you around!! Had a blast during the stream, such a positive and uplifting atmosphere! The packaging was top-notch and the delivery was super speedy. Can't wait for the next streams!spookyboocollectiblesSeller
I appreciate this so much! So happy to hear the enjoyment of the stream, thank you!! Hope to see you around more!🔥 Love love, love she is so sweet has great shows packaging was wonderful and so were her prices I will return❤️spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Thank you SO much!! I appreciate you and your support can’t wait to see you again✨🥰 Chill vibes and super dope Host. TY for the awesome cards :)spookyboocollectiblesSeller
I appreciate it SO much🔥🥇 thank you!! Hope to see you around! legendary ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ spookyboocollectiblesSeller
I appreciate this SO much! Thank you for the support, and shout outs!!🔥 see you around! Thank you for caring for these amazing cards they reached a great home spookyboocollectiblesSeller
Thank you SO much! Love the home they reached and appreciate the support so much!!🔥✨ Thank you, arrived safely and faster than I expected spookyboocollectiblesSeller
So happy to hear of the fast delivery! Thank you for the support! It’s appreciated🔥🥇