Reviews (177)Awesome cards. Good packaging w/ fast shipping. Thank you! Unusually fast shipping. Not complying very satisfied. Items slabbed and graded and or in hard acrylic screwdriver. Hopefully the fast shipping will continue. Happy with purchase! Great seller! Cards came as advertised. Always an A+ exelperience with this channel/breaker. Just wasnt impressed with the cards he had in the game is all… Awesome live highly recommended very disappointed no item no nothing but got my money I just want why I paid for Had to pay additional $6.40 to post office for card worth less than a buck Says delivered but I have not received it Cards always arrive as advertised. Great show, with great value, I will continue to follow this guy! Card never came in. Messaged the dealer and never got a response very poor and very low rating. Awesome deals!! Great seller! Would definitely recommend!! Awesome Cards Excellent Shipping good product prompt delivery I really enjoy this stream it was a lot of fun hopefully u will do this again sometime never received anything they didn't announce the winning in video replay Great prices, best repacks on the market fast shipping nice packs 10/10 overall