Reviews (947)I love everything! I absolutely love being part of your show❤️❤️❤️We’re so happy to have you and thank you for your support 💕💕 absolutely love everything about the items received. And even more excited to know these sellers. humorous and enjoyable. kind and beyond generous Thank you SO much! We greatly appreciate the kind words and we enjoy having you. Thank you for your support 💕 😭🥹😭🥹😭🥹😭 Thank you so much for these absolute beautiful pieces!!! I LOVE that you signed the box for me, thank you greatly for that!!! I will treasure these from you forever!💕💕 You’re very welcome!! We were happy to do that for you. We’re so happy you found us and are now part of our Sprinkles of Grace whatnot family 💕💕 Thank you so much Super fast shipping items are packaged great and with care!You’re very welcome and thank you for your support of us and our show. 💕💕 One of the best hosts on here. Thanks for the items. Thank you very much!! We appreciate the kind words and your support always 💕 Always a good time with these two! Thanks for the great items 🫰🏻 will be back again and again!Thank you!! We enjoy having you 💕💕💕💕 I’m always happy with my items. Great deals on the pricing. I will definitely continue following this seller❤️❤️❤️Thank you for the support 🩵🩵 I love my items. Thank you so much 😊 Great sellers. Always packed perfectly. I will definitely continue following your show. Had a wonderful experience my first wheel with them. Fast shipping too. Thank you very much Helen. We appreciate the support and loved having you 💕 Always a pleasure going to their live streams and winning good prizes!💕 Thank you for your support 💕 It’s always a pleasure going in to see Mr. and Mrs. sprinkles. Their live streams are always fun and they have great wheels. Something moved to Las Vegas. The mailman brings the packages faster also!Thank you and we’re always happy to have you in our shows hanging out with us. Glad you’re getting your packages quicker too. 💕💕 Has one of the best wheels ❤️ always loaded with great items. Truly appreciate you as always!!! 🙏🙏 the little items thrown in too are so appreciated!! Wishing you all the best on your move ! Cant wait to see you guys back ! 🙏❤️💕 Thank you very much for your support. We appreciate it. We can’t wait to be back on live also Sept 5th. 💕 I’m always so excited to get my items. I love your show❤️❤️ Thank you so much for being my whatnot family. Thank you! We appreciate your support 💕 Sprinkles of Grace brings an extra layer of joy to shopping with their creative and engaging buyer perks.The highlight of the experience was their random prize wheel, which was absolutely packed with fantastic rewards. It adds such a fun, interactive, and generous element to their shop. It is clear they love giving back to their community and making their customers feel truly valued especially when they package their products with such care!Awe thank you so very much Kris!! We truly appreciate each and every one of you. I try to pack our orders as I would want to receive them if they were mine. Thank you for your kind words and support always. 💕💕 Thank you again!You’re very welcome! And thank you 💕 Fantastic seller. I had so much fun in their live stream. They shipped quickly and the merchandise was perfect when it arrived. I highly recommend.
Thank you very much Rick! We appreciate you and hope to see you in our next show 💕 Blind box secret. Great show. The sellers are the best folks you’ll find on what not!Thank you! We appreciate all of you 💕 Thank you! I love everything I purchased. Great seller and host. I always love participating in the show. 💕 You’re welcome and thank you 💕 I'm always so excited to get my items!! Great seller and host. they are very compassionate and caring. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️Thank you! We appreciate you 💕 Way too much postage $7.75 is the base postage for 1-5lbs. The next 3-4 spins would’ve been free. Since we don’t know how many times someone will spin with the new shipping cost we cannot set it under 1 pound and some single items are over 1 lb with box. With the new rates we’ve had to pay $20 shipping out of pocket on a show when someone won a Molly. We don’t control the shipping, whatnot does. But, it also shows shipping cost before someone spins the first time. $7.75 is about $2 more than buying one item on a regular show. Sorry. Thank you so much!Thank you! We appreciate your support 💕 Thank you so much for the generous giveaway. My daughters loved it so much. Super fast shipping and really thoughtful packing. Thank you very much Maghen. We’re so happy your girls loved it. 💕💕 Absolutely fantastic seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything arrived exactly as described, with no issues whatsoever. Shipping was super fast, packaging was great, and the whole experience was smooth from start to finish. Would definitely buy from this seller again! Highly recommend! 🙌Thank you very much Bento!! We appreciate all your support and your kind words. 💕💕💕