Reviews (131)Thank you so much for the wonderful items and a wonderful show. Will be tuning in for future shows and definitely be purchasing future items. took a little longer than expected to get and the helmets dont like to stay on but I don't plan on taking them on and off so I might just kragle them but overall solid figs and display case Came so quick I was actually impressed, everyone else takes like a week I got this in a couple days
I will recommend and will buy from this seller again
Very happy with product and speed of delivery Thank you so much for the amazing deal on this bundle! Shipped super fast! Arrived in spectacular condition! Packaged with care! The package arrived in a state of meticulous refinement, exuding an air of deliberate craftsmanship and logistical foresight. Its exterior was impeccably maintained—encased in a rigid, double-walled corrugated shell that bore no evidence of mishandling, compression, or compromise. The sealing lines were straight and seamless, reinforced with tamper-evident tape that suggested both security and precision.
It was as nice Awesome figs and great shipping Gave me a good deal but two minifigures came with torso cracks Great figs great condition just have to find the hair piece now👍 So happy!! Thanks so much! Everything came in great quality, amazing communication on the stream to see if there were cracks or anything. Everything came in as expected, super nice dude and was able to bargain. What a guy, love this purchase 🙌 Please buy from him i got a great deal and hope to buy from him again and again because of the great condition of the figs Great seller great price 🥶🥶🥶 Fantastic figs great seller highly recommend, thanks Amazing seller, happy to work with and enjoy talking about Lego with, would recommend Great prices! Arrived quickly and as described. Great seller! Good deals with coupons in some streams which is very rare so i appreciate that a lot! I got a fig i’ve been wanting for a while for a good deal and he was in perfect condition! Can’t wait to buy more! Thank you Squiddiep🔥 Awesome seller, great packaging 📦, quick shipping. 👌