Reviews (98)Another great experience! Always a fun show, great selection, fair prices, and quick shipping. If you're hunting for NeeDohs or other awesome finds, this is a seller you can buy from with confidence. Highly recommend and I'll definitely be back! 💜 Awesome seller fast shipping and great packaging I’d definitely recommend buying from her Awesome seller thank you so much!!! I always appreciate giveys no matter what it is. Love these stickers. Thank you so much ❤️ TY! MY 💯 authentic RMS dumplings were shipped with extreme care and arrived quickly. She is also one of the first streamers to have the RMS Halloween dumpling edition. I cannot wait for my son to open on Halloween day in his boo box. Definitely recommend and look forward to buying from you in the future.
Great seller. Everything was packaged very well and exactly what I purchased. Thank you Great seller! Fast shipping & all items as described! Arrived in perfect condition & on time! Everything was as I ordered. I will be ordering again Fast shipping, great communication and authentic product! Fast shipping, all items packaged well and as described, fantastic seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It was a giveaway so I’ll give it 5 stars Pretty cool big fuzz ball I never see these in person thank you The seller was super nice. Everything came as ordered. Great prices! Was the wrong color was supposed to be pink and got blue but was the same product so it’s ok . Sorry about that! Glad you still like it. Happy to try to correct though. Good item , package came with no wrap Hey! Confused with the rating. You received a boxed Piece-o-cake sent within a shipping box. And received very quick shipping 🤍. We have not had any issues with our items. Thank you! fast shipping, well packaged, 100% authentic needohs, thank you! Great seller. Authentic products! Fast shipping.