Reviews (97)Everything arrived perfectly. Thank you. Thank you for getting my item to me so quickly! Purchase came super quick, well packaged, (shipped same day, delivered within 4 days), and wasn’t a scam! Bidding was super fair and I would do it again! The fuzz ball had a hole in it Product arrived in great conditions and was an authentic Needoh! Thank you would defo buy again!
Everything arrived quickly and with no damage to the contents, which I really appreciate! Thank you for my squishies! Thank you awesome givvy!! Got my green fuzzball at a steal! What a nice giveaway!! Needoh noodles!! I love them! wonderful seller! thanks for the noodlies!!! Great bundle deal, fast shipping! Loved my purchase. exactly what i ordered and good packaging! Probably the stinkiest squishy I own but great seller Such a great squishy🥹 thank you! Shipped fast & packaged safely , thank you !! Perfect packaging, delivery and experience!
Free giveaway was a nice one too!