Reviews (51)yall sleeping inf ur not in here 🫏🫏🫏🫏Thank you senordonkey 🫏🫏🫏🫏🫶🫶🫶 best seller on whatnot 🫏🫏🫏 best squishy seller on what not get in here 🫏🫏 She is the best Squishy Seller! Perfectly packaged, great seller with amazing deals ♥️Thank you so much for your review!! 🫶 I recommend this Seller!! Thank you so much for your review and support. Fast shipping!!! Thank you so much for your review and your support. My bro popped
Thank you so much for your review! 🥰💕 I’m so sorry the giveaway squishy popped. I really appreciate you letting me know, and I’ll definitely be looking into changing the squishies I use for my giveaways. Thank you so much for your support! 💕 Thank you! Loved everything! Amazing givey! Thank you so much! Loved my items! Fast shipping & great packing! Host is so nice and fun! Great variety of squishy and more! Can't wait to get some more goodies! 😊Thank you for your kind words and support 💜💜 Best Seller!! She gave me a free gift with my purchase. Thank you so much for your support🥰💜 I love this Seller, she is nice enough to include a free gift with my purchase.I’m so glad you like you gift 🎁 I'm so happy with my order thank you so much for the extra little strawberry squishy that was just a perfect addition I accidentally deflated my nieces so she will be so happy to receive a new one in addition to these lovely scented butter squishies, thank you ❤️Thank you so much for your support I’m so happy to hear that you put a smile on my face.🥰💜 The Seller is awesome 😎 love my keychain. Thank you so much for your review and your support 💜 exactly what I wanted Thank you for your support and your kind words🥰 The packaging was perfect and it came a day early!! My son loved his items!! Thnx I’m so happy to hear that I have to start by saying thank you so much! Fast shipping and great packaging. And thank you for the sweet note and surprise. Amazing seller! This shop has great selections of squishy products. Great Seller! Great items to buy in her shop.