Reviews (1,116)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a fun way to shop! I loved how their auctions worked — you bid, and whoever won got to choose ANY item from their shop. They had so many amazing options that it was actually hard to pick! 😍 I chose a 3-pack of Teenie NeeDohs and was super happy with my choice. Shipping was really fast too. Definitely a seller I’d shop with again! 💕 Love my squishies! Can count on squishy queens to have the newest and best squishies. My collection is amazing! Thank you! Pink blueberry plug broke on bottom, cream coming out🙁 Quick and great shipping thank you! Thank you squishy queens for my adorable Jumbo squishy astronaut i absolutely love him! Please check out my favorite squishyqueens I absolutely love them they are awesome and amazing sellers. I love their Banger selection of Squishies! They are definitely 5 star sellers!! Always happy with the way my item(s) are packaged and their Fast delivery!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💜💜💜💜💜 stopped show and caused me to only get 1 item for full shipping. Hi, I’m so sorry that the show ended after your first purchase. Unfortunately, we don’t keep any of the shipping fees, so ending the show was definitely not intentional or done to prevent you from making another purchase. If you joined the show toward the end, this can sometimes happen.
I completely understand how frustrating it can be because I’ve actually experienced the same thing as a buyer. I just wish you had mentioned it during the show. I would have completely understood, and if you had told me you were still interested in purchasing more items, I would have gladly continued the show Best show! Best host! A lot of fun and great squishes. Quick on shipping too! Thank you! Love this queen 👑 The show is always high energy and entertaining! Love being able to see the squish and make educated purchases. Great quality, authentic, and fast shipping + nice packaging! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! Fast shipping and nicely packaged! Love this seller, I love that we can pick whatever item we want from around their room if we win the bid, my items have always been great, thank you so much! 😊 Great variety of prizes Fun wheel program Great hostess Packaged nicely arrived in timely manner My all-time favorite sellers on this app! I have purchased from them multiple multiple times and every single time the packaging is great. The shipping is fast and they are the sweetest sellers! All of their stuff is authentic, and I even received one of the super rare RMS dumplings from one that they sent me ♥️ Thank you so much for the surprise!!! Quick shipping and I loved all my squishes!! Quick shipping 🥰 Loved my squishes . Great purchases
Customer service is A+
Highly recommend this seller
Thank you 😊