Reviews (153)excellent shipping
excellent products!!!!!! Cuteeee... Thank you 😊 My daughter loves it! It’s perfect. My daughter is going to go crazy on her Birthday 🎉. Thank you. Love my items and the host is extremely nice and I will definitely shop with her again! Fast shipping, items as described Great quality, authentic, great packaging, and great shows (as usual!) fast shipping great product Fast shipping, items as described i love the seller however I received the squishy icee..and I do not like it at all.. BUT that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SELLER!!! LOVE HER Great quality and fast delivery! Thank you! Arrived on time as described All items were authentic and packaged well. This is a fun show to watch! Packaging perfect, great seller! Thank you so much for the giveaway!! 🤍 Thank you! Came super fast. Everything looks great. Thank you for the givvey. arrived quickly and packaged beautifully ! I liked the amount of time that it came and was in good condition cute little squishes. my daughter's loved them! Awesome seller thank you so much!!😊 Thank you so much! I think you even sent a bonus item! Great secure packaging and super fast shipping. Will be back to buy more .