Reviews (18)Arrived quickly and in great condition. Such a sweet seller! The handwritten note always means so much!
Thank you Wanda! Your support means so much!! ✨ Great seller would buy again!!Aw, thank you so much for your support! Hope to see you again. :) Fast shipment ! Great deals!Aw, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the nice-sicle!! Absolutely love my purchase!! Exactly as described, fast and great shipping! In loveee with my little ghosts/pumpkins. The wax ball was a GREAT crack/squish. Thank you Ahhh!! So glad you liked the wax crackem’s & the ghost/pumpkin set!! 😍 thank you so much for your kind words. Enjoy!! Exactly as described and I received a card with it which I thought was so kind. Shows the owner takes pride in what they do!Aw, thank you so much for your kind words! ♥️ it was my pleasure. Thank YOU for your purchase!! Thank you for the hand written note! We love everything! Amazing seller! Highly recommend! You’re very welcome!! 😊 thank you so much for your purchase & your kind review - I’m glad you all loved the bears!! Each item was individually wrapped and boxed securely, couldn’t have asked for more! Seller was super friendly. Will definitely purchase again. Highly recommended.Thank you for your amazing review and purchase! It was my pleasure. 😊 Awesome seller! Highly recommend! Packaging was perfect & shipping was fast! We love our lama tama! Thank you! Thank you so much for your review & purchase! Hope you enjoy that little fortune teller. 🔮✨🤍