Reviews (82)Excellent Condition! As described! Excellent communication! Excellent packaging! Amazing shop and products! Definitely recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Good service and fast shipping❤️.Thank you for your business :) My squishy was not satisfying at all. It smells so bad too. Shipping took forever.
You won your item on the ninth today is the fourteenth, you got it yesterday sounds like you need to buy locally. Excellent Condition! As described! Excellent communication! Excellent packaging! Amazing shop and products! Definitely recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you for your business!! oh I am very happy with all my purchases. And the packaging was great and the shipping was very fast. will definitely find his shop again!Thank you for your business 😊 it was good Please message me where I went wrong. I try to make sure all items are packaged well and everything is taken care of. fast shipping and great deals ! ❤️Thank you for your business We loveee all of our squishies!!! Awesome deals and fast shipping! Thank you for your business much.Appreciated Fast shipping and the package was undamaged SO HAPPY WITH MY ORDERS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My kiddos are happy with the squishys👍💕Thank you for your business VERY HAPPY!!!! Everything came in in great condition and just as shown 😊👍 highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast shipping and great deals!Thank you for your business :) Fast delivery, great customer service and packaging was well protected!
Thank you for your business!! :) Awesome price, fast shipping, packaged with care. Will be purchasing again 🫶🏼Thank you for your business!! :) Very satisfied. Very fast shipping. Everything came as expected. Would buy from the seller again! Needoh that I bought was authentic. Thank you much appreciated!! Omg I love these! Thanks Awesome!! So glad you liked them!! Amazing seller! Very good items! Amazing seller. Love my items Fast shipping! Love my items! so fun to play with, thank you Thank you for your business:) Thank you so much, my Granddaughters loved everything!Awesome to hear!! Thank you for your purchase :) Everything was packaged perfectly! I received authentic needoh and bought some other goodies and everything was just as shown on show.
Thank you for your business. Glad all turned out to your liking. Mobred23 dvds came in great condition thank you Thank you for your business!!