Reviews (87)Very well packaged! Dragon was wrapped in bubble wrap and cards were secured. Came with a great note will definitely buy again! Perfect 👌 Everything came in great condition thank you 🫶 Amazing seller as always! Highly recommend Ty ty, everything arrived safely ✨🫶
Thank you squishy for the wonhees.. anytime you need to drop more of your collection, I am here Thank you for the stickers! My niece loves them 💜 Came in perfectly! Thank you so much for my board of Skz, they have a great home here! Love this seller, absolute pleasure buying from them! MY FELLOW TAE LOVERRR!! Thank you so much for these pcs! I love the cute little freebies! 🫶🏻 fast shipping and great seller! thank you! Packaged very well. It rained so I was worried about it would’ve gotten wet but it didn’t thankfully! Everything was packaged really nicely! Sweet seller with great deals and a fun show! 🫰🏻💜🫰🏻 Ty ty for the Asa pc, and the note does mean a lot to me, you’re amazing and I appreciate you to the max 🫶 Great purchase . Got all my orders . I love it so much so cute buy from squishy Great seller!!!! always happy to buy from u!!! TYSM Always great to buy from Squishyy! Thank you for the cards as well as the extra Pokemon cards and stickers! tysm for my babymonster! I will cherish them 🫶🏻 Items are well packaged as always! Always happy to buy from Squishy! Thank you for the thank you note and also for the stickers and Pokemon cards! Will definitely buy again! Everything arrived safe and sound!! Thank you love!! 💜💜💜