Reviews (438)Amazing seller and show! Always look forward to your shows card came bent creased even top loader damaged good thing it was an almost valueless card Love sr browns shows definitely a must watch The slowest delivery everUnfortunate you left a 3.5 star review for a usps issue. I ship everything out next day always. Sorry for your dissatisfaction. got my cards quick and everything was packed really well. seller was chill, break was fun and cards came in exactly how they should. definitely buying in again Jared is the man! Super easy to work with and has great cards. Will definitely be buying from him again.
Great show and breaker. Awesome PC Card as well. Highly recommend! Outstanding seller! Fantastic break with premium products. Even his giveaways were incredible. Clear communication with lightning-fast delivery and top-tier packaging. An all-around perfect experience and I can't wait to join another one of his shows. One of the absolute best experiences I've had on Whatnot! Highly recommended A++ seller !!! Exceptional seller! Great break with incredible products. Even his givvys were amazing. Great communication with super quick delivery and exceptional packaging. An all around great experience and I cant wait to join another one of his shows. one of the absolute best experiences I've had on whatnot! Highly recommended At+ seller !!! Great breaker! Appreciate the PC card as well! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Card arrived safely! Fun show!
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life Great communication, excellent customer service, and a very honest seller. They handled everything quickly and professionally. Highly recommended! Bro hit me a Nuke of a card for the low!!! Great seller!! everything came as it should thanks