Reviews (67)Very cute pens. Packed well and fast shipping. Will purchase again these pen boxes are great! I already have them set up on my diamond art table. thanks so much!! Thank you so much mama sparkle!!! I appreciate you and ALL the Richard’s. 🤣🤣🤣 I am very happy with my order. I really loved the prize that I won. I will be wearing them a lot. Thank you so very much. Great follow up when I had a small issue. Fast response and amazing customer care great diamond art! very happy with my purchases Fast shipping💯, but mine also smell like 🚬🚬🚬 I couldn't believe all the lil things I received in a giveaway. So sweet and arrived fast Thanks for the earring’s they are so nice Cute prints and great quality Cute wax tip pens! Thank You! love love love my new diamond painting!! Thank you. It was world package ut everything smelled like smoke, and I don't smoke Beautiful Painting packaged well, but everything smells like cigarettes. Smoke I don't smoke. My last two diamond paintings smell like smoke Love the pens and the painting but wow the stuff smells like cigarette smoke. I’d buy more but I think this is it. I don’t smoke and it’s just too much. Painting smelled like cigarette smoke.