Reviews (1,268)Great shows lovely seller thankyou again for the givvy Wolf is back 😁
A very friendly seller. I really enjoyed their show. If you miss this seller's shows, you are missing out on some truly great moments. Thanks my friend 🌹🌹🌹
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ nice givvy, top seller would highly recommend for any bullion and coin collector worth a try haha . but thanks for the consolation prize Ten stars from me thx guys 😎👍 Well packaged and speedy delivery. Thank you 👍 Won on August 14th, posted September 7th!!!! Zero stars if there was an option I won some gold of him very cheap and he never sent it to me. If I could give him zero stars I would so many people are moaning about this seller never responds to messages. Terrible seller, I won some good items off him cheap and he didn’t send it to me. I will not be buying off him again and there is a lot of people moaning about him. If I could give him zero stars I would. Also never replies to messages.