Reviews (22)Beautiful!!! Wonderful seller! The condition of this purse was a little bit more worn on outside and inside than what it looked like. Definitely in good condition but not very good or excellent Wonderful seller!! This bag is gorgeous. Thank you! Gorgeous necklace!! Thank you soo much for the amazing price. 🫶🏻 Very nice seller! Just got my bag and in great condition as mentioned ❤️ Beautiful bag, Stacey is an amazing seller. I wish her all the best. Item arrived as shown. Thanks! Excellent condition and from a great seller. Will be back to buy from again Amazing sunnies! Thank you!!! 💕💕 These are a real flex I love em Literally the most amazing soul and seller on this app! So kind and sweet and ensures happiness when you buy! I absolutely will be back to buy from her and I hope you all do as well! It’s very hard to find honest and kind people in the world, let alone this app. Thank you so much for being so amazing!! You are absolutely the besssst!!!!!!!!! 🌺💗🌺💗 Thanks Stacey for the beautiful LV and Chanel wallet. Condition was as shown, shipped quickly and packaged with care. I can’t wait to start using them. If you want an honest and caring seller make sure you visit Stacey’s shop! Happy with my purchase. The seller is awesome good customer service, love my purchase and received exactly what I saw in her shop. She is definitely fair with her prices, just ask for her best price and she will work with you. Thank you Stacey!