Reviews (639)If you looking for amazing items and deals, Stacy has it all! I love the buy it now show! Pleasant shopping and best prices on WN! She takes the time to find amazing fragrances that smell amazing and are affordable!!! Also shipping is faster than amazing 😂🩷🔥 Love, love, love it! Was shipped out right away! Will definitely return! OH MY GOODNESS DO I LOVE THE ITEMS I BOUGHT! Thank you again for offering such amazing products at such an equally amazing prices! 💜 Absolutely love shopping on this live stream!! Amazing prices and quality, legit items packaged securely so I get to enjoy my purchases!💜 Always a fantastic shopping experience! Products arrive packaged really well and within a reasonable amount of time. 💜 Got all me items and they were also bigger than what I thought I love it here my favorites 🥰 Purchased Skin Fix product from Stacey’s shop at an incredible price! Delivered within just 3 days! Well done! I’ll absolutely be back to shop!! Thank you so much! Loved the perfume samplers and am excited about trying the scalp detoxing. The lippie is a beautiful wine color with a nice gloss but doesn’t have a great smell. Will try using with another scented lip oil perhaps. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Great items and packaging as always! Thank you! Great deals and super fast shipping thank you so much!! always deals and amazing products ✨️ 😍 Thank you for the fast delivery All items arrived in pristine condition Amazing deals! Thanks again Love all of my items! Thanks so much!
If I could give 10 stars I would! Fastest shipping on whatnot!! Stacy is amazing and will get you what you need! Deals on deals!! Love love that highlighter. Been looking a while for that color. Thank you so much. 🥰 the best. like I love it here 🤎.