Reviews (176)Absolutely gorgeous vignette. This is such a sweet seller and she has amazing antique and vintage inventory. I love the butter pat. I'll definitely come back! The 3 tier spice rack arrived today. It is even better looking in person. It was nicely packed with no issues. Thanks againI’m so happy that the spice rack arrived with no issues that was definitely a challenge. lol thank you so much for your review I so excited you love the new spice rack Love these! Thank you for packing with so much care!I am so happy you have loved and enjoyed all your items. perfect I am so happy that it made it safely the glass made me nervous. Such a great seller - love her shows! Such a wonderful and kind seller. I appreciate you so much for selling me my newest favorite Christmas shopper! Wishing you more sales and success!!I am so happy you liked her!! She was a fun little surprise to find!! Great addition to the Fall decor. Beautiful pieces!! Amazing friendly seller!! I will be back to shop 😊 Thank you!Shipped quickly and packaged well! So excited to snag this beauty for my collection! It’s beautiful I love it. Great packing and shipping. Thank youI am so happy you love your item. Thank you for your kind review. Terrific item, terrific packaging and sent quickly. Thank you!
Beautiful piece. I love your inventory. Ya gotta check out this seller! It’s all awesome!!I am so happy you liked everything!! That’s always my goal to make sure you get what you have been looking for!! I love every single thing! This seller is amazing! She's got wonderful stuff. I'm never disappointed! Chicken lovers here in this house he’s perfect I am so happy the bubble chicken found a home!