Reviews (414)Star is absolutely amazing!!! I will always come back to shop with her!! 💕💕 Love everything. The sweet rose sand & fog smells so good. Awesome seller and wonderful product! Thanks seeester OMG, you introduce me to two new fragrances that I just love! ❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely love the Brazilian Play Shower Cream-Gel! 💕 It arrived quickly and was packaged perfectly. The scent is amazing, and the shower gel leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized. Everything arrived in excellent condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely order again! 🥰✨ Star is literally the best ever she is hilarious sweet and has the best products you can ask for if you’re not shopping with her. What are you even doing honestly!? Love shopping with Starr. She is amazing Love everything. I love shopping with Starr. She is amazing Absolutely love my order. and fast shipping Thank you for the masks!! Love my seeeeeester!!! Excellent products Starr is amazing!! Not only is she the sweetest and kindest person, She is also an amazing seller & host with fantastic products and wonderful deals! She ships out super fast! She is definitely one of my absolute favorite people on here!! 10 out of 10!!!! ✨💕💕💕 As always a great order. Starr is great to shop with. Great Items!!! New in box👍👍 Great deals cause she’s a STARRRRR ⭐️ Thank you babe !!! I love my beautiful items Starglow, wow what can I say! Not only were the items I purchased an INSANE deal, but then I won your buyers giveaway and that was next level! Pretty sure you gave me way too much because I honestly feel like I stole from you lol. Thank you so much! This lady is absolutely wonderful, so welcoming, funny and warm. I loved her show! She has a great selection and runs things LOW, ships fast and packages everything really well. Please do not hesitate to shop with and support this lady, her deals are amazing, her giveaways are insane and she’s just an all-around wonderful seller! 💗 Starr is an amazing seller. Everyone needs to shop at least once with her. As always Starr is great. You will get addicted to shopping with her. Starr is the best. Absolutely love shopping with her. Always a fun show and fast shipping! 😍