Reviews (237)This is one of my favorite mineral sellers on whatnot. He always has super high quality and unique items ranging from every day affordable to statement and cabinet pieces. His pricing is very fair. Every piece I get from him looks even better in real life. Shipping is cheap and lightning fast. His show has a casual pace and he gives good details on items. His shop is also stocked with all kinds of great stuff- be sure to check it out. Packaged well and shipped fast. Pieces are amazing. Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. thank you for the drawing.. great guy great seller Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. You always have amazing pieces. I absolutely love my new fluorite. It is gorgeous, Thank you so much! 🙂 great pieces at great prices, tysm for everythjng, good vibes, love everything I got! absolutely INSANE piece. thank you so much!!! Seller said give away was going to be a drawing done by himself. No drawing arrived rather an envelope with half a dozen stickers and a typed thank you business card? I’m sorry you were disappointed with your giveaway. I understand that you were expecting the drawing item mentioned during the show. I want to make this right, so I’ll be sending you another giveaway item being a drawing and some stickers. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, and I hope this helps make up for the disappointment. Thank you for your feedback. Absolutely fabulous seller! He has such high quality pieces and is extremely knowledgable regarding everything he sells. He is very patient and answers any questions you have. Awesome show. I will definitely be back. Package was packed with care and delivered quickly. Thank you! 🤗 Amazing seller with high grade specimens and more. Very kind and special pieces !!! Five stars ⭐️ arrived safely and packaged well Packaged well and shipped fast. Such an entertaining show. Love my crystals I got from here. Beautiful free crystal for gift. Got some awesome stickers for giveaway. 💛💛💛 Lovely gold medal for me! lol tysm very nice pieces! arrived extremely fast and packed with care. super nice and chill host. definitely recommend my crystals came wrapped so well, and are even more beautiful in person! I will definitely buy from this seller again! super friendly and knowledgeable Starshine5 strikes again!!! Selling me some high quality minerals and they arrive in one piece!! Tysm
Always in love with the stuff I get from starshine! Awesome rocks from an even more awesome guy! 10/10 would recommend Always amazing stuff got some really awesome minerals! Always great shipping and some amazing little stickers. One of the best sellers you’ll find on whatnot! 10/10 would recommend ⭐️ shine thank you for everything! Absolutely love my free gift of Amazonite, and I greatly appreciate the quality I received from your items! #1
You’re more than welcome!☮️ I’m so happy that you’re happy with everything. Thank you as well for you support through