Reviews (75)I have loved every piece of fabric that I have purchased from Stashbandit007. Looking forward to seeing what she has in the future. Thank you!! Amazing seller! Thank you! Love my fabric. As usual, it’s perfect. Thank you! Beautiful stuff. Great deals!’ Amazing seller! Rare OOP fabric! 💜💜🥰🥰 thanks for my new AH!! 🥰🥰🥰 It was a buyers choice and I chose the cartoon superhero pattern and I got the wrong one I know I chose the other one but got the one I did not wantThank you for your feedback. I sent you the only superhero fabric I had at that time. I apologize for any inconvenience, please let me know what can be done to make it right Beautiful fabric & fast shipping! Thank you, K!🦋✨ Excellent as always!! Love being at your shows!! Thank you so much 💕 Thank you Girly 🩷 love my fabric! Will ALWAYS buy from Stashbandit007. She is amazing and so are her fabrics! I feel like i was scammed. Thank you for your review. Can you please go into detail on what happened so I can make this right? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Every time!! A++++++ Everything was perfect. 😊 I really enjoyed your show and I loved everything I received. Thank you for such quick service Absolutely love everything I got and I love the little bag you put it in!!thank you so much! Glad to be your first customer for your first show! I don’t see you having any other shows scheduled. I hope you’re not giving up. Would love to see another one of your shows you did a great job! Absolutely the best most beautiful fabrics! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beautiful fabric! Shipping was good and packaging was perfect. Highly recommend!! 🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ LOVE my fabric! Thanks so much for the fast shipping and extra packaging. Great seller!!! thank you so much! loved everything & can't wait to use them 🤩🩷