Reviews (7,542)Always satisfied from Larkin Speedy shipping. Safe packaging. Thank you! Lovely note. Thank you for this one. Everyone loves notes from Steady!!! I’m happy with the items. Thanks! My order had a quick super fast delivery with excellent packaging. The products are superb and excellent with excellent deals also. The show was excellent, I enjoyed it had fun. The host was perfect, personable and very professional and I recommend seeing their shows bookmarking the shows and purchasing from them as much as you can. I was very lucky to have been part of the show and to have been able to watch/bid in the auctions. I give the stream/show and the host the highest rating and praise possible. Please be a part of their stream/shows and help them out, thank you... Banger Notes from OL STEADY BABY!!!!!! The item(s) arrived quickly as advertised in perfect condition. Thank you. If you’re having a bad day, just tune in to his show. He always makes me laugh. My kind of people. The OG cherry 🍒 popper!! 😂👏 Thank you for my purchase. I'm very satisfied and grateful Great product and great host!!! To my FRONT DOHH!! Packaged well, received as shown and quick delivery. Awesome experience, I would recommend this seller. thanks for the steady lurkin fractional aka the only way a barr note should be sold🤝🏽 proud to have 1 of 2 ever produced If you do buy from the Biggest US Confederate and Yankee fractionals and FRN's then your a fool! This guy has the Plug on the best US notes on the planet. His shows are a blast to watch as well! Just Lurk if you can't buy and learn something that you don't have to pay for! Great sell his room is always fun! Great note. fast shipping . nice item and fast shipping