Reviews (1,170)Cards arrived safe and packed well!
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life great seller definitely goes above and beyond! Appreciate the card! Great stream! BEST VALUE DOWNTOWN BREAKS ON THE APP! 🐐 Did not ship anything at all I've not received nothing a total scam That’s funny you won a free givvy and I just checked tracking and it says delivered so instead of messaging me you write a bullshit review. I have over 10K sold and never received below a 5 star review pretty sure if I was scamming that would not be the case and how can I scam a free card lol great seller amazing prices and fast shipping Great break and fast shipping! Great break! Appreciate the Downtown man! Everyone hop in one of these breaks 🔥🔥 Steel is the man! Always has amazing cards at a great price! Always such a good time! Will be back for sure! Great show with great prices! It’s a must! He won’t disappoint! Awesome show! Always a great vibe Great card and great stream keep it up always a good time