Reviews (170)Stef!! I’m obsessed! Everything I get from you quickly turns into my new fav piece! Can’t wait for the next show to find more!✨🩷 Love love my natural stone rings! 😍 I will be wearing these daily 🫶 Great pieces and super fast shipping! Love everything that I got! Thank you These earrings are so pretty! 🖤🖤🪩🪩 tysm Jewelry? STUNNING as always! 😍Shipping? LIGHTNING ⚡️ FAST! Thank you Stef! Always killing it! Absolutely obsessed with all my new pieces from Stef! Everything was packaged so nicely and came so quick! Stef is one of the sweetest girls on this app, and I will forever be grateful for her kindness, & beautiful jewels! 🥰🤍 One of my favorite show for great items, and personality. My friend that I purchased some items for was visiting this wekeend and she loved them and I got to introduce her to whatnot. Bonus! 😊 Tina I am so grateful for you!! Hope your friend loves whatnot like we all do😊 Love my silver bracelet! Can’t wait to wear it Thank you so much! 😊 Talk about OBSESSED?!?! Thank you Stef!!! 💖💖 Beautiful pieces, as always! Super happy with my package. Thank you for being such an amazing seller. I love all my beautiful jewelry from Stef! Such a great vibe and wonderful jewelry! Tysm 💜🫶 Everything is beautiful and even better than I expected!Yay!! The camera never does the jewelry justice even with good phones and lighting! So glad you like them🫶🏻🪩✨ So happy I met Stef! She is the best and her shows are so fun! I love all my jewelry especially the checkered silver tone ring 😍🫶✨Likewise Christy!! I am grateful everytime you come to my shows ☺️ you love that ring!! So much you’ve got one to fit each finger size 🤩🪩✨ Thank you!!! Loved the bracelet!! So happy I found Stefani’s shows ! Love the Friday girls nights! Tysm! Great items and fast shipping Stef Stef Stef, these pieces are even prettier in person! 🤩 SO glad I grabbed both the gold AND the mixed metal earrings because they are so stinkin’ cute!!! Thank you so much! And the bracelet is so smooth lol it looks so cute on! Ugh mixed metal queen recognize mixed metal queen 😏😂 thank you girlie!!! 🫶🏼🩷✨🫶🏼💛🩶💛🩶 In love!! Will definitely be back! Thank you Stefani 🥹🩷 INSANELY fast shipping! In love with my new pieces 🩷 thank you!!! Just opened my package and my jewelry is even cuter in person 😍!! And that shipping is so fast. Thanks Stef, you're the best 🪩! The best pieces from stef!