Reviews (2,670)Stef always has the best stuff!!! 💕 Thank you 🥰 What can I say other than the fact that the double wedding ring quilt is amazing! Don’t get me wrong - I love the other odd pieces I purchased - but this quilt is magnificent - such a treasure! Many thanks Stef - love you & your shows! ✨✨✨❤️ Thank you much! I love all of the beautiful fabrics you sent in the lot that I bought! You're the best. beautiful blocks. Thank you I am absolutely thrilled with the lace, trim and opera scarf that arrived today. Each item is one-of-a-kind and brings me joy. I am so grateful for Stef finding these treasures and making them available. Thank you! Wow! I’m blown away! I highly recommend shopping with Stef! My quilts came packaged perfectly! The history in these quilts is amazing they’re museum worthy pieces! 🫶🏼🪿 Wonderful and special fabrics, all beautifully packaged. Thank you! Best tablecloth ever are you kidding me!? Thank you Stef 💖 Absolutely love this silly feedsack hippo! 🦛 A beautiful lot of fabric, as always! absolutely perfect, better in person than on screen....thank you SEW much Thank you for my beautiful textiles Great fabrics. love the butterflies! Another fantastic shopping experience!! Another stellar purchase!!! Always look forward to seeing what kind of ribbon my purchases will be secured with!