Reviews (355)Great stream good deals. Host is chill, knowledgeable and friendly. I will be back. Highly recommend. Fast shipping and cards well protected. A fun break. Thanks 🙏 See you soon Packaged well and arrived quickly Other than them being a Cowboys and Chiefs fans, very nice to do business with!!!!!! One the best sellers on Whatnot. Great people. Thank you! Can’t say enough good things. Fun break, fast shipping and careful packaging. Thank you! Best breaker in the world Well packaged. Fast shipment. A+ seller… What a great place to break. Top notch shipping and packaging. 💯 percent recommended!!💪🏼💪🏼🔥🔥 Great break! Fast shipping! I don't normally do these sort of things but I've gathered some interest in giving it a shot. In return I received a numbered/99 card for Drew Brees and a signed Jonathan Taylor card on the first day!!!! Stegyysportscards are priced MORE THAN FAIR compared to any other shows i glanced at. He takes tremendous care in the shipping process with sleeves and top loader packs as well as quick processing time. You will NOT be disappointed!!! I don't normally do these sort of things but I've gathered some interest in giving it a shot. In return I received a numbered/99 card for Drew Brees and a signed Jonathan Taylor card on the first day!!!! Stegyysportscards are priced MORE THAN FAIR compared to any other shows i glanced at. He takes tremendous care in the shipping process with sleeves and top loader packs as well as quick processing time. You will NOT be disappointed!!! I don’t normally do these sort of things but I’ve gathered some interest in giving it a shot. In return I received a numbered/99 card for Drew Brees and a signed Jonathan Taylor card on the first day!!!! Stegyysportscards are priced MORE THAN FAIR compared to any other shows i glanced at. He takes tremendous care in the shipping process with sleeves and top loader packs as well as quick processing time. You will NOT be disappointed!!! Awesome card, great host, great shipping!! Great seller! Enjoyed the stream, plenty of nice cards. Thank you for the awesome card! tysm, I love the card. arrived in perfect condition Get this man to 1k followers plz