Reviews (259)Beautiful piece! Packaged very well and shipped fast. Thank you so much!steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you for your purchase ✨🧡✨ A stunning piece to add to my Haeger collection, for information visit Haegerashtrays .com
Thanks so very much much.
steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you for your purchase! Amazing!! Thanks so much 💕steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! Fast and safe shipping. Great seller steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you ✨🧡✨ Very happy with our purchase! Great seller! Packed well. Quick shipping
Thank you!steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! Enjoy ✨🧡✨ Sooo beautiful!!! Thank you!!steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! Enjoy your purchase! ✨🧡✨ Great seller as always AAA++++🔥🔥🔥thank you steph_vegas_vintageSeller
No, thank you! Enjoy your fairy lamp ✨❤️✨ Love my trivet! It was packed very carefully, and shipped fast. Thank you! steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you for joining the show! Enjoy your goodies. This is an incredibly gorgeous and unique swan find !! so much more beautiful in person 💕💕💕 This very fragile item arrived in great condition -- excellent packaging & fast shipping! Would gladly do business again! ✨ steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! I'm so glad she found a wonderful home and arrived safely. Enjoy!! ✨🧡✨ fast shipping very well packed excellent seller steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! Enjoy your purchase! All arrived safely, Thank yousteph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! Enjoy your goodies. Nice Giveaway! Package very well. Shipped fast.steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Enjoy your givvy! Package very well. Shipped fast. Package very well. Shipped fast.steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! Enjoy your goodies. Thank you. Nice trivet.steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you for coming to the show! I hope to see you again soon. ✨🧡✨ Perfect condition. steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you for your purchase! Instant favorite!steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Awww shucks!! Enjoy your purchase ✨🧡✨ Thank you for the stickers and memo tape, so cute!steph_vegas_vintageSeller
You're very welcome! Hope to see you in a show soon. Thank you 💟😊steph_vegas_vintageSeller
You're welcome! Thank you! Packaged well, speedy shipping and beautiful bowlsteph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thank you! Enjoy ✨🧡✨ I absolutely enjoyed this show! So glad we got raided in 🫶 I love my pot I got. It’s beautiful and the packaging was superb. I also wanted to say thank you very much for the matching gift. Can’t wait to catch you next time!!! 🫶🫶steph_vegas_vintageSeller
You're so welcome!! Glad you found something you enjoy. I hope to see you again! 10/10!!!!!! TYSM😍😍steph_vegas_vintageSeller
Thanks girl!! Enjoy those beauties! ✨🧡✨