Reviews (293)I love my wigs, thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AMAZING WIGS & AMAZING SELLER!
I’m honestly so impressed with these wigs! They are some of the softest and nicest wigs I’ve ever purchased. The quality is amazing, especially for a half-human/half-synthetic wig. They look and feel so much better than some of the wigs I’ve purchased from beauty supply stores. The hair is soft, beautiful, and feels so good!
The seller is absolutely wonderful, kind, and clearly takes pride in what she does. You can tell she really cares about her customers and the quality of her products. I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely be buying from her again! 💕✨
10/10 — highly recommend! 🥰👏🏽 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Gorgeous wigs, great quality wigs,fast shipping,handles with care.Her lives are a blast !!! Highly recommends !!!!! Beautiful seller inside and out !!!❤️❤️❤️ I have purchased several wigs from Steph. I’m always impressed with each one. Her wigs are beautifully displayed and Steph is always smiling and giggling and brings great vibes to her lives !!! Don’t miss out !! Check her lives out and bookmark and share her lives with friends. ❤️🌸🌸🌸🌸🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Beautiful wigs!!!! Love her live!!!
Beautiful person inside and out !!! Beautiful wigs, fast shipping , handles with care, love her live!!!
She always brings good vibes!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🌸🌸🌸
Thanks for having beautiful pieces at great prices! Love my new additions! Highly recommend! I had a very nice time on your show. You carry very nice varieties of wigs. Keep being you and watch you blow up for being GREAT. 🔥🔥🔥🔥♥️ Fast shipping! Beautiful wigs! Thank you so much! ❤️ Your wigs are gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Love love love my wigs , definitely will be ordering again ❤️ The wig I purchased was packaged perfectly. Great shows and great wigs from this seller. Will be buying again from her. you can't go wrong with a wig from Stephanie's Boutique. 😃🌹💕 thank you Stephanie’s boutique for another beautiful wig good quality and fast shipping. I really enjoy the show. Absolutely perfect as always , can’t wait to wear my beautiful new blue wig. Absolutely perfect and the free gift was everything!!!! Thank you so much! Will definitely be back for more shows!!!
As always, Stephanie’s wigs are Amazing. They come to you fresh and clean. Ships quickly.