Reviews (14)Obsessed with her prints and the brand! The quality is amazing. She is also the sweetest seller! Comfiest PJ’s ever. Great quality. Will buy again Thank you Steve for the 5 stars! I’m so glad you love everything. ☺️ I cannot say enough about this seller, amazing product, exclusive designs, super sweet seller, ships fast and the bamboo is crazy soft. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Amazing quality, unmatched comfort! Seriously want to live in these all the time! Thank you so much! Can’t wait for more prints….😊💕Amy, thank you so much for the 5 stars I’m so glad that you loved everything! 🥰💗 She has the cutest outfits.
I for sure will be buying from her again Connie, you are the sweetest thank you so much for the wonderful review! 🥰 My stuff I bought is so dang cute. It didn’t take no time to receive my order either. I will be buying again from her Thank you so much Connie for the 5 stars. I’m so glad you love everything and can’t wait to see you on some more shows ☺️ Absolutely love these bamboo joggers. So soft and cozy. Great quality and great prices. Amazing new seller with her own brand and designs. Fast shipping! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thank you so much Sassy for the review! I’m so glad you love the joggers! Stay tuned for more designs soon! ☺️ such a good product so soft and such a cute print! bought this for my sister in law. i got the bee print which is gender neutral! if you haven’t bought from stepharoovamboo yet you’re truly missing out. I can’t wait to get the mommy and me bundles to match when i have a kid! Thank you so much Hannah for the review! I can’t wait to see you on more of my shows! ☺️ Great quality and the prints are so cute!! Looking forward to more :)Thank you so much Dyanna for the 5 star review! Stay tuned for more designs and styles ☺️