Reviews (1,341)Thank you so much for the beautiful ring!!! 🤩 Love my Stevie Nicks bag!! Great product, as described. Fantastic seller! My daughter absolutely loves her dresses and sandals!! thank you! Zara kids clothes for AMAZING prices, yes please! Vintage Avon too! Everything is always packed with care and attention. I have never had one issue with any of my orders! Always perfect, just like Stephie and Marsha 💚 The shirt is perfect and thank you for the Givvy! Love my Avon finds! Loved Avon when I was younger so I am happy for the great memories! Thank you for wrapping with care and shipping! thank you for the giveaway =) I love my purchases!!! Excellent seller and super fast shipping! Thanks for the lovely necklace! You’re always a pleasure to watch!! 💕 The best packaging around! Absolutely love all my items. Steph is awesome and if you haven't checked her out, you should! Tysm 🩷 Beautiful vintage jackets, thank you!! Thanks so much for the quick shipment! It’s adorable!!
You’re awesome thank you so much Love my brooch!! Sweet and dainty. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent seller! Love all my purchases and everything shipped extremely quickly. Will definitely purchase from again! stephisticated_thriftSeller
Thank you Sam! And everyone reading this needs to follow you too!! 😘 Love the vintage AVON soap!!! Thank you Steph!! 💜💜 Just as described. Lovely packaging and quick shipping! Thank you so much! I love everything. Always have. Fast shipping. Excellent personal shipping