Reviews (946)Greats deals, awesome host!! Tysm I love my purchases, Steph is the best! 🫶🫶🫶 Such an amazing deal. I can’t wait to use my new product!! Thank you love ❤️ Such cute freshies thank you! Thank you so much loved everything 💕 💗🎀✨ 5 STARS ALL AROUND!! ✨🎀💗
Such a sweet seller with AMAZING customer service! 🥹💕 Shipping was crazy fast 📦💨 and the show had the BEST energy and vibes! 💄🩷 The variety of skincare and makeup was sooo good — I wanted EVERYTHING! 😭🛍️✨ You can tell they really care about their buyers and making everyone feel welcome. 💕🎀 Definitely adding this seller to my favorites!! 💋⭐️ Cute stickers! 💖Thank you! The absolute SWEETEST host I know on whatnot. She’s so thoughtful and includes some freebies when she didn’t have to and it made my week. I love love love my products I ordered! Thank you for my items! I love that they come so quickly ❤️🫶🏼 Steph is the best!! Products are amazing, packaging and shipping are the best! Love her shows, always a fun time! Shes also always so supportive of others in the WN community!! Great shows, amazing deals and the best car freshies!!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Smells amazing love it looks so cute in my car 🩷🩷 Super Fast shipping!!! Great product and seller. My first time purchasing from Steph! Such a fun show and the host is great 😊 my items came literally at the speed of light and in perfect condition. Thank you! 😊 Fast shipping and she is a great seller Arrived fast and package securely. Every single one of these smell absolutely beautiful! I am definitely adding you to my “Favorite Sellers” list. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love these products! Fast shipping. Yay I love it all!! Amazing chill show, great products, quick safe shipping. Super super!! TYSM! 🙌🙌🙌🫶 Freshies are cute , haven’t smelled them yet , but shipping did take a little longer then usual for me , but it usually doesn’t take her this long , I was in contact with her and she seems very nice , thanks for the car freshies Car freshies!!! If you haven’t got stephloves powerpuff freshie… it’s super cute!!! Lovely smell!