Reviews (20)Fantastic! Great show with fun rip! Shipped fast and arrived perfectly. Ty so much 🙏🫶 Thank you very much 🙏 great show awesome packs and a lot of fun!!! Packed very well! amazing seller A+ thank you so much :) Thank you. awesome 1st show. Just lovely! 27 and 3/4 stars. Out of 27 and 3/4 stars TY very much, was sleeved and sent with original wrapper, probobly so dr. can identify what's wrong after chewing 20 year GPK gum hehe. 😀 Top notch. This was the streamers first stream and did it like a professional. You couldn't ask for a better stream. Community was there and stayed watching, thats how good it was. I was super impressed and thankful for the extra in the package as well. If I could give this streamer 10 stars I would. 1000% will be back in this stream any time I see it going. Great cards! You ran a wonderful 1st show and I am so proud to be your first purchase to show my support to you and what you LOVE doing!