Reviews (221)Always a blast with a fun variety!! Love my cards and always enjoy getting on to watch your show 💕 Stef has great cards and it's always so fun hanging out in her shows! My cards always arrive quickly and in perfect condition with a nice little note. I was going to purchase this for my book card collection, then won it.😂 Thanks so much! So cute!! Thanks so much!!! 🥰💐🎉 thank you so much for the cards! they are great! Thanks for the fun cards! Great show, great delivery!! ♠️♥️♣️♦️🃏 Thank you so much for being on my MASH train! Fast shipping and great playing cards! Thank you so much 🐨🫶🏼🐞 Always the best cards! Thank you! 😊 Love love love the Jim & Barb cards! Much love there & i so so appreciate the bundle!! Thank you! Thank you so much! I love every purchase and I appreciate you carry the items I love so much! Fun cards and show! Thank you! Super fun mash raid train show! Loved the surprise sets! Thank you! I love my purchase and I love your shows thank you so much for the fun cards Awesome seller!! Love my new cards!! 🌸🌼🏵🌺 Congrats on hitting 1K!!! Such an awesome show!! 🎉🎉🎉 Love the cards I purchased!