Reviews (719)Thank you for a great purchase. Very cute item. Pleased with my purchase. Thank you. Absolutely Wowwwwwzzaaa such fast shipping and my girls love that head band. Thank u for being such an awesome seller. I appreciate u greatly Very excited to use these items for Halloween. My family are fighting over who gets which mask lollllllsteves_wholesalefindsSeller
That’s hilarious I’m glad they love them 💜💜 Happy with all the items in my spooky bucket steves_wholesalefindsSeller
Thanks so much! 💀💀 Absolutely love everything steves_wholesalefindsSeller
Thanks love for you coming and supporting us! 💜🔥 Fast shipping and perfect condition. Highly recommend seller!steves_wholesalefindsSeller
Thank you so much we appreciate you so much for joining us💜 Love the costumes! Quick shipping and great prices!
steves_wholesalefindsSeller
Awe💜 I’m glad you love it 🔥🔥 Really great costumes at great prices! NWT. Great customer service! Responsive and quick shipping! 💗steves_wholesalefindsSeller
💜💜💜 we appreciate you so much Great products. steves_wholesalefindsSeller
Thanks for the support 💜💜💜 Item as described. Thank you. Great product. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you. Always happy with my items. A++++++ seller. steves_wholesalefindsSeller
💜💜💜💜💜🔥🔥🔥 Tysm my lady, love my stuff and great shipping!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🌺🌺 would recommend this seller!!steves_wholesalefindsSeller
Thanks so much lady! 💜💜💜🔥🔥 I’m glad you love your items Watching is fun, purchasing is so easy and great shipping. Everything is perfect steves_wholesalefindsSeller
💜💜💜💜💜💙💙💙