Reviews (7)Great seller,Cleanest vinyl I have ever purchased, fast well packaged shipment..my New favorite seller. Thank you!!Thanks you Randy for the awesome review! I appreciate you joining the show and hanging out! A new seller, but a great guy with great records. Knowledgeable is cool as well. Packed well and fast shipping. All good!! Thank you. items came in the shape expected. very happy My first purchase from a new seller and everything was awesome!! Nice guy, knowledgeable and passionate about his vinyl. The albums got here quick, very well packaged, and most importantly as showed and described. I have already saw another of his shows and bought more. A collector selling parts of his personal collection I can very much relate to, and is why I will definitely be back at future shows he has. Thank you very much for a cool show and great vinyl. Thanks for the deal. Record plays great. Packed well for shipping too, love that. you're welcome and thanks for stopping in! Excellent vinyl seller who takes care of his products, ships fast and secure, and sells awesome stuff. Will buy again and highly recommend.I appreciate the review, thanks so much!