Reviews (383)super friendly, arrived quickly and suuuper cute! thank you :) I bid on medium sized figures that were made to look larger in the live and was charged a ridiculous price for shipping on a tiny little box. Will not be buying from this seller again The sign is amazing!! Love it soo much!! awesome item awesome seller ty Great packing & shipping. Awesome products. Thank you! 😊 I love the prints!!! They were liven more amazing than in the show.. Thank you for a great show, great customer service, and great prints… These 3-D prints are beautiful! Customer service is amazing, if I can give more than five stars I’d give them 1000!!! Thank you again!!!! 🔥💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥 Thank you for my purchase! Perfectly packed and awesome! Love everything I bought! 🫶🫶🫶 Amazing seller! Great selection of high quality prints, a super organized show, shipped fast, packaged super nice and secure, and all for fantastic prices! Thank you!! I definitely recommend buying from them! Love the Annabelle print! Great selection of prints, very well organized. super fast shipping and the prices are perfect for what you get. A++ seller great all around purchase ty as always a great show and purchase always a fun show , great prints, great shipping, ty Great Packaging / Super Fast Delivery!!! I love these extra large horror characters!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Thank you for the givvy! Wonderful shop and seller! Check her out! Very generous and gives out GREAT GIVYS! Not junk! Things you actually want! Thank you! Wonderful packing and item! She has great items and personality! LOVE IT thank you again awsome 3d print will always come back for more Loved these little guys. My son immediately took off with the Gengar. Great prints and shipping.