Reviews (48)Great items at great prices!!! Thanks girls!!! Thank you! Love the items and the shipping was super speedy! 🙏🏼❤️ Sellers were so kind. Absolutely amazing items at a great price price. Fast shipping and just as described! Highly recommend! The best shop on WN! Great deals and great sellers :) always great deals! love my items so much!! ❤️❤️ I love your shows! Funny, charismatic, entertaining, and great deals! Vans sweater and pacsun jean jacket! Amazing deal 🩷Thanks for joining my girl!! So glad yoy love your finds! 🤩💘 Thank you lainy !💕Thank YOU Steph!! You’re the best! 😍❤️🔥 Everything was packaged beautifully! Great quality items and GREAT prices!We are so grateful for your support! 🤩💖 come back soon 🤪 the best clothes I've found on this app. I feel like these were almost handpicked. I will attend every mens show, thank you for making me bonita 🥺❤️We are SO glad you loved your finds 🤩 and we know you look bonita 😝 thank you for your support, it truly means the world 🥹❤️🔥 see you soon! Appreciate you girls!!! 🩷We appreciate YOU!! 💖 thanks for tuning in and supporting gf!! I got Alo accolade sweatpants for $3! It’s in great condition.. very satisfied with my purchase 😊Yayyyy! So glad you love your items! Thank you for your support 💕 Amazing! Fast shipping! Products as described. We are so grateful for you 🤩💘 come back! 🤪 Loved everything!! Fastest shipping I’ve seen yet!Yayyy! We are so glad! 🤩 hope to see you again soon! 💘 Love it! Thank you!!Thank you!!! 💘 happy you joined us! box arrived with all the clothes nicely folded & smelling good. love their show. Thank you SO much for your support Heather!! We appreciate you and hope you love your finds 🤩💖 Awesome, clean, and stain free items! Highly recommend purchasing from still2brokegirls.You’re the best Owen!! Thank you for your feedback and for tuning in! 🤩 real good💖💖 thank you for joining us! Quick shipping! Perfect condition! Thank you so much! They are awesome!You are awesome!! 😆✨ tysm for tuning in!! Fast shipping and great product! Thank youThank YOU! We appreciate your support!! 💖✨